1. Develop a creative media strategy for the following
2. SMRB or __________________________________ is a national
study of buying habits and has a sample base of approximately
1. On the following page, calculate the total TRPís per
station for the allocated spots, just as the first station has
been done for you. Also, calculate the total dollars for each
station. Then compute your CPP's for each station, just as the
first example has shown...
2. Each station needs to be evaluated on four aspects before
being included on a buy. Those four aspects are:...
1. Smart buyers employ a "global management factor", because
it serves two purposes. They are:...
2. Good buyers evaluate both CPP's as well as CPM's because it
gives them two cost efficiencies instead of one to look at. It
also gives them the advantage to be able to inform the rep by
how much a spot is over-priced. __ True __ False
1. A cable channel must receive _________% of the viewing in
order for it to show up in the Nielsen book.
2. Cable TV is best used with another medium. It is
1. Online advertising is designed to accomplish one or more of
the following objectives:
2. The majority of online ad space goes unsold. This means the
buyers have the upper hand and can demand
"pay-for-performance" metrics. __ True __ False